- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 5 slices process American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and cool.
- Place two biscuits overlapping on a floured surface; roll out into a 5-in. oval. Place about 1/4 cup of meat mixture on one side. Fold a cheese slice to fit over meat mixture. Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining biscuits, meat mixture and cheese.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Prick tops with a fork. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Pockets
Sort By :
"The family loved these. Will be making them again soon."
"bad the whole family didn't like it"
"Very good. Easy to make and had a good taste. I only used one biscuit for each pocket, which made more and they are good reheated. This is a keeper!!!"
"My 3 teens loved them, I used about a pound and a quarter of burger and 2 tubes of the dough. Omitted onions.My kids want to deep fry them next time, so we may try that!"
"I made them with ground beef and sauteed onions. Delicious! I love that you could stuff the pockets with whatever ingredients you wanted to."