Cheeseburger Cups Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Cups(28)
Sort By :
My husband and 2 children under the age of 3 devoured these buns. Excellent with side salad or veggies & dip.
Very good and fun! Great dinner for a quiet Friday night with some crinkle cut French fries. Love these!
Quick, easy, and budget friendly. I cook for two and it was easy to reduce ingredients. I used small tubes of biscuits and half of everything else. Did use shredded cheese (variety of types for different moods). Great. Will do again
LOVE LOVE LOVE This recipe!!
Family devoured them instantly!
Super easy to make
Didn't even have to ask the four year old to eat once. That's a winner!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >