A terrific recipe for moms with young kids and busy lives, this simple, inexpensive dish is made with handy ingredients and takes just a short time. Best of all, kids will go absolutely crazy for these darling dinner bites! —Jeri Millhouse, Ashland, Ohio
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire
- sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased
- muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 2 biscuit cups equals 440 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,142 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.