- Punch dough down; divide into 16 pieces. On a lightly floured
- surface, gently roll out and stretch each piece into a 5-in. circle.
- Top each circle with two pieces of cheese and about 3 tablespoons
- beef mixture. Bring dough over filling to center; pinch edges to
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in
- a warm place until doubled, about 20 minutes. Bake at 400° for
- 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 16 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.