- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 to 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan, cook beef with onion and green pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Add broccoli and potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder
"We loved it but did dilute with a little water and added salt and pepper."
"Pretty good. I doubled the recipe for my family, but as another reviewer mentioned, it was way too thick. I added another can of the soup along with another 3/4 cup milk. That did the trick. I did have to add salt and pepper to the finished product as well, but once seasoned, it tasted pretty yummy."
"We really enjoyed this soup. I love that it is simple and easy to prepare. I didn't feel like peeling the potatoes so just added a can of cream of potato soup and extra milk. I did add pepper, as it was a little bland. However, it will be a go-to recipe for busy weeknights."
"Very bland - didn't have a lot of flavor"
"I doubled the ingredients. Used 3 cans of the cheddar soup and a lot of extra milk. Was delicious!"