- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange French fries on top. Bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes or until the fries are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger 'n' Fries Casserole
"@cwbuff2 If you think 90/10 is too greasy, you must never eat hamburger? You could use 93/7, Walmart has it all the time. But if you do be prepared for a tasteless meal.I used frozen Arby's Curly Fries because they have a nice mixture of spices. Vidalia onion chopped up is always a good idea."
"One of my family's favorite quick meals since it first appeared in QC in May 1998! I've always used 1 to 1 1/2 lbs ground beef even when all of our six children were home. Just added a few more fries & a salad & dessert & it was plenty for all of us! Fast & easy!"
"Very quick and easy main dish. I added corn on the cob for a side and my family loved it!"
"I made this recipe for 2, so cut out 1 pound of hamburger and the mushroom soup. Added some minced onion and some shredded cheese before putting on the fries. Still made in a 9 X 13 pan."
"very good. I use tater tots instead of fries we like it better that way and I add some vegetables."