There are only four ingredients in this quick recipe—and you're likely to have them all on hand. Kids love it because, as the name suggests, it combines two of their favorite fast foods. —Karen Owen, Rising Sun, Indiana
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange French fries on top. Bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes or until the fries are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheeseburger 'n' Fries Casserole in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p12
Reviews for Cheeseburger 'n' Fries Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review