Cheeseburger 'n' Fries Casserole
There are only four ingredients in this quick recipe—and you're likely to have them all on hand. Kids love it because, as the name suggests, it combines two of their favorite fast foods. —Karen Owen, Rising Sun, Indiana
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut French fries
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- Arrange French fries on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55
- minutes or until the fries are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 352 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 668 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.