Cheese-Trio Artichoke & Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Add the mushroom mixture, artichokes, spinach and red pepper.
- Transfer to a 3-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese-Trio Artichoke & Spinach Dip(10)
Sort By :
Perfect dish for an app night!
I followed the receipt with these few changes. I used canned spinach that worked really well. I hand grated the Parmigiana cheese, omitted the sweet red pepper since it already seemed to have enough flavors and I thought that it would be just too much. It turned out so well that we ended up having it (with freshly baked bread) for our dinner.
25g of Fat in 1/4 of a cup is a bit high. You can lighten this up without sacrificing much flavor. Sub in light mayo, light cream cheese, reduced fat parmesan and you can cut it almost in half!!
This is 'drop dead good eats.' Can be served either warm or at room temp. Personally, warm is my call.
I made this for a work potluck and it went over great! I love that it adds additional veggies to it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Cheese Dip >
- Artichoke Dip >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Cheese Dip >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >