Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes and Corn
Garden-fresh flavors make this tomato and corn dish a delight! Plus, it's as easy as it is special. —Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed or 3-1/3 cups fresh corn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook tortellini according to package directions,
- adding the corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and
- rinse in cold water.
- In a large serving bowl, combine tortellini mixture and remaining
- ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-3/4 cups equals 366 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein.