- 8 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sprinkle cut side of tomatoes with salt, bread crumbs, cheese and onion. Drizzle with butter.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cheese-Topped Tomatoes in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p39
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review