My husband, Alan, got this fantastic recipe from a college friend after his Alaskan fishing trip.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 swordfish or halibut steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter.
- Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 712 calories, 65 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 850 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.