Cheese-Topped Swordfish Recipe
- 1 swordfish or halibut steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place fish in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over fish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 712 calories, 65 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 850 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Swordfish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.