My husband, Alan, got this fantastic recipe from a college friend after his Alaskan fishing trip.
- 1 swordfish or halibut steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Cheese-Topped Swordfish in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p218
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Swordfish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review