- 1 swordfish or halibut steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 1 serving.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Swordfish
Sort By :
Very good. Husband says this recipe is a keeper.
So easy and so good
I never really liked to cook fish at home. When I had fish it was at Long John's. This I make atleast once a month.(kinda like my signatue meal when I have relatives show up).
I do some changes however I add pecans to mayo and cheese) I also use tilipia fish. DO NOT USE substitues for real mayo. This recipe is great!!!