- 3 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in a large resealable plastic bag. Add 1-1/2 teaspoons oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; turn to coat.
- Place potato mixture in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan (set bag aside). Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, red pepper, mushrooms and garlic to the reserved bag. Add the remaining oil, salt and pepper; turn to coat. Stir into potato mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheeses and herbs. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cheese-Topped Roasted Vegetables in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p52
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Roasted Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review