Cheese-Topped Lemon Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on both sides over medium heat. Stir in lemon juice and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle each chicken breast with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Lemon Chicken Breasts(5)
Sort By :
I love this recipe! Very easy & Quick to make!! Made it for my family at home and than had a weekend to make it for my cousin and they all loved it as well!!
I tried this recipe and it was so delicious!!!
Quick & easy to make. I used cheddar instead of Colby. The sauce is a little strong so next time I will just serve it with less sauce.
A definite favourite at our house! I didn't have any Colby cheese on hand when I made it the first time so I used cheddar instead. I've made this many times and it's always good!
I love this recipe, but like it with extra sauce, over rice. Also prefer it without the cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Lemon Chicken >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >