- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 6 large heirloom or beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place spinach and cream cheese in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cut each tomato in half widthwise; place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle oil over tomatoes; top with spinach mixture and remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cheese-Topped Heirloom Tomatoes in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p22
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Heirloom Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review