Cheese-Topped Beef Bake Recipe
“Looking for something quick but 'different' for dinner one night, I was browsing through a Taste of Home cookbook,“ shares Debbie Pirlot from Green Bay, Wisconsin. “I found two easy recipes with similar ingredients and decided to combine them. The result is this rich and delicious recipe that my family really enjoys.“
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- 3. Drain the pasta; stir into beef mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 4. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC