Cheese-Topped Beef Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- Drain the pasta; stir into beef mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Cheese-Topped Beef Bake(7)
Sort By :
It was alright, but the cream cheese topping was kind of weird. I wouldn't make it again.
Great dish! My picky family loves it. I sometimes substitute greek yogart for the sour cream to make a little healthier.
Something different, was very yummy.
DDL ask for recipe! She thought that it was super--similar to lasagna but much easier. Granddaughter loved the cheese.
easy! i added mozz and garlic powder too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >