Cheese Tomato Egg Bake
“While making eggs, I wanted something different, so I created this egg bake,” says states Jonathan Miller of Naugatuck, Connecticut. “We loved it! I hope you will, too.”
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 slice process American cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, salad dressing and garlic
- powder. Spray the bottom of a 3-cup round baking dish with cooking
- spray. Pour half of the egg mixture into dish; top with tomato and
- cheese. Pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until completely set and a
- knife comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 110 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.