Cheese Tomato Egg Bake Recipe
“While making eggs, I wanted something different, so I created this egg bake,” says states Jonathan Miller of Naugatuck, Connecticut. “We loved it! I hope you will, too.”
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 slice process American cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, salad dressing and garlic powder. Spray the bottom of a 3-cup round baking dish with cooking spray. Pour half of the egg mixture into dish; top with tomato and cheese. Pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until completely set and a knife comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Tomato Egg Bake in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheese Tomato Egg Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >