Better yet, you'll need just need four ingredients for crisp Cheese Toast.
"My mom came up with this recipe when I was growing up," Eve shares. "The tangy triangles broil to a pretty golden color in just minutes. Or you can pop them in the toaster oven."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 6 to 8 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on one side of each slice of
- bread. Cut each slice into four triangles; place with plain side
- down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil
- 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now