Cheese Toast Recipe
Better yet, you'll need just need four ingredients for crisp Cheese Toast. "My mom came up with this recipe when I was growing up," Eve shares. "The tangy triangles broil to a pretty golden color in just minutes. Or you can pop them in the toaster oven."
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 6 to 8 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Cut each slice into four triangles; place with plain side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Toast in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p16
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese Toast(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >