Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 45 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 350°. Cut each potato in half horizontally; leaving a thin shell, carefully scoop pulp into a bowl. Set potato skins aside.
- To the pulp, add sour cream, Parmesan cheese, bacon, onion and horseradish. Mix with a fork until combined but not mashed. Add salt and pepper. Fill potato skins. Top each potato with 1 teaspoon butter and sprinkle with cheese. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350° until heated through, about 20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
This recipe combines the best of loaded baked potatoes and mashed potatoes. My whole family loved it! These stuffed potatoes also taste great reheated the next day with a little bit of melted butter on top.
I made these about a week ago and both my husband and I thought they were great. In fact, we couldn't wait to devour the leftovers. Will defiitely make these again.
SOMETHING FOR A FAST AND EASY NIGHT COMFORT FOOD YUMMY