Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
In her kitchen in Swisher, Iowa, Mary Roberts Rathje relies on purchased flour tortillas to form the crust for her easy five-ingredient pizza. "This is such a quick, tasty dish," she promises. "It only takes about half an hour from start to stomach!"
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1. Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with second tortilla; spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 pizza equals 636 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 856 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Reviews for Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC