Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1. Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with second tortilla; spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 636 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 41g protein .
Reviews for Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza
"Quick and yummy! Kid friendly too!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.