Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
In her kitchen in Swisher, Iowa, Mary Roberts Rathje relies on purchased flour tortillas to form the crust for her easy five-ingredient pizza. "This is such a quick, tasty dish," she promises. "It only takes about half an hour from start to stomach!"
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with second tortilla; spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >