In her kitchen in Swisher, Iowa, Mary Roberts Rathje relies on purchased flour tortillas to form the crust for her easy five-ingredient pizza. "This is such a quick, tasty dish," she promises. "It only takes about half an hour from start to stomach!"
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with second tortilla; spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p45
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2009
"Quick and yummy! Kid friendly too!"