- combine the bread crumbs, cheese, pecans, onion, parsley and garlic.
- Sprinkle stuffing over meat. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with
- a short side. Tie with kitchen string.
- In a small skillet, brown meat in oil until browned on all sides.
- Pour reserved marinade into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until tender. Thicken pan juices
- if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.