Cheese Spread Dice
You'll shake up your buffet table in an appetizing way with this delectable cracker spread. The novel cube of seasoned cream cheese is easily spotted with ripe olives.
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 8 medium pitted ripe olives
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese, shredded cheese,
- onion, Worcestershire sauce and parsley until blended. Press into a
- plastic wrap-line 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover and refrigerate
- Remove cream cheese mixture from pan; cut in half widthwise. Stack
- one on top of the other on a serving plate. In a small bowl, beat
- milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth. Spread over cube. Cut
- olives in half; arrange on top and sides of dice. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 3 cups.