- Punch dough down. Pat into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30
- minutes. Meanwhile, combine cheese, egg, milk and onion. Spread over
- dough. Sprinkle with caraway seeds or poppy seeds.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into
- squares and serve warm. Yield: 20-25 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 92 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.