Who doesn't like mashed potatoes? Try this slimmed-down dish with any entree. —Janet Homes, Surprise, Arizona
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain; mash with cheese, sour cream and salt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Smashed Potatoes in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p82
Reviews for Cheese Smashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review