- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 3 cups julienned zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, bring cream and broth to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup. Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add red pepper; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in the zucchini, salt and garlic powder; cook for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Keep warm.
- Stir 1/2 cup cheese, basil and parsley into cream sauce; cook for 1 minute. Drain ravioli; add to skillet with cream sauce. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheese Ravioli with Zucchini
Sort By :
Excellent, nothing more needs to be said.
I made this for my husband and we both loved it. Its a very filling dish and tastes so good. Would defin make this dish again.
This simple dish was a hit with my family. They have requested I make it again so this recipe is a keeper.
I make this all the time, it is my favorite. It tastes like your eating at a five star restuarant.
I made this and it was one of my husband's favorite meals ever! It is best when the sauce is still creamy/liquid. As it sits (or after being refrigerated), the sauce thickens and it isn't quite as good. Excellent use of fresh veggies!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >