Cheese Ravioli with Veggies
“I first served this pasta dish with a tossed salad when friends dropped by and stayed for dinner,” recalls Amy Burns of Charleston, Illinois. “Since then, I've modified it to include some vegetables, so it's a complete meal by itself. My sons ask for it all the time. Frozen peas, corn, chopped broccoli and sliced zucchini can be used alone or in any combination that you like in place of the vege
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add
- the vegetables; cook for 5 minutes. Add the ravioli. Cook 5 minutes
- longer or until vegetables and ravioli are tender; drain.
- Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and cheese.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 339 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.