Cheese Ravioli with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Fill a 6-qt. stockpot two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook 6-8 minutes or until ravioli and vegetables are tender; drain.
- 2. Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 339 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 391mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Cheese Ravioli with Veggies
"Surprisingly tasty without the usual sauce. I used stir fry veggies which was ok but the carrots were shredded. Next time I'll use the chunkier veggies."
"Love it! One of my favorite meals to cook, it's easy and since I'm the only one eating it makes lots of leftovers (which reheat well with an extra bit of butter and sprinkle of parmesan cheese)! I really like cheese so I usually use 1/3 cup instead of 1/4 but it's just as good either way."
"Easy, yummy, & filling!~ Theresa"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.