Cheese Ravioli with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Fill a 6-qt. stockpot two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook 6-8 minutes or until ravioli and vegetables are tender; drain.
- 2. Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 339 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.