Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado sends these easy quesadillas Either serve them as dippers for chili, or serve with extra salsa and sour cream for a super-starter.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Place the tortillas on a greased baking sheet. Combine the cheese and
- salsa; spread over half of each tortilla. Fold over.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden
- brown. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.