"You can use this dough to make one 12-inch pizza or a half dozen individual pizzas," says Katie. "Just roll it out and add your favorite topping.
4 ServingsPrep:/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and water; mix well. Press into a
- greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.