Cheese Olive Appetizers Recipe
Here's a quick way to dress up a hot roll mix. The tender crust smothered in a saucy cheese topping will make company think that you've fussed.
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 3/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water. Add the egg, butter, cheese and poppy seeds. Add flour from mix; blend well. Press into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Combine topping ingredients; spread over dough.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 242 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Cheese Olive Appetizers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC