Cheese Mushroom Canapes Recipe
These rustic toasts feature earthy mushrooms, zesty green onions and ooey-gooey cheese. The combination is irresistible!
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 appetizer: 72 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Cheese Mushroom Canapes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC