- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cheese Mushroom Canapes in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p40
Reviews for Cheese Mushroom Canapes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review