- 3 cups (12 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Cheese Meatballs
Sort By :
"This was killer with venison, loved it."
"These were definitely a winner! I had no leftovers.... That is my goal"
"This recipe is very good if you substitute breakfast sausage instead of ground meat. The spicier the sausage, they better they are."