I often rely on these rich, cheesy meatballs for party appetizers. Or I serve them alongside a tossed salad for a quick meal in minutes. —Rachel Frost, Tallula, Illinois
- 3 cups (12 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cheese Meatballs in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p17
Reviews for Cheese Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review