Cheese/Grape Appetizers Recipe
This appetizer is well worth the time it takes to make. The grapes look especially attractive on a bed of lettuce surrounded with crackers and cheese.
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) ground almonds
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds red or green seedless grapes
- Chilled greens
- 1. Spread almonds on baking pan. Bake at 275° until golden brown, stirring twice.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, cream and parsley until blended. Place cheese mixture in shallow dish. Roll grapes in mixture to thoroughly coat, then in toasted almonds.
- 3. Place on a waxed paper-lined tray; refrigerate until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (5 each) equals 146 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cheese/Grape Appetizers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC