This appetizer is well worth the time it takes to make. The grapes look especially attractive on a bed of lettuce surrounded with crackers and cheese.
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) ground almonds
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds red or green seedless grapes
- Chilled greens
- Spread almonds on baking pan. Bake at 275° until golden brown, stirring twice.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, cream and parsley until blended. Place cheese mixture in shallow dish. Roll grapes in mixture to thoroughly coat, then in toasted almonds.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined tray; refrigerate until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Cheese/Grape Appetizers in Country Extra July 1990, p49
Reviews for Cheese/Grape Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review