I came up with this recipe after my daughter had cheese fries at a restaurant and couldn't stop talking about them. She loves that I can fix them so quickly at home. Plus, the frozen fry packets can be refrigerated and reheated. -Melissa Tatum, Greensboro, North Carolina
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Arrange the steak fries in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 450° for 15-18 minutes or
- until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder
- and onion powder; heat through. Drizzle over fries; sprinkle with
- paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 129 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.