Cheese Fries Recipe
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. Arrange the steak fries in a single layer in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder; heat through. Drizzle over fries; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 129 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Cheese Fries
"Sounds exactly like me after I had cheese fries at a restaurant, I couldn't have enough!!"