I came up with this recipe after my daughter had cheese fries at a restaurant and couldn't stop talking about them. She loves that I can fix them so quickly at home. Plus, the frozen fry packets can be refrigerated and reheated. -Melissa Tatum, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Arrange the steak fries in a single layer in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder; heat through. Drizzle over fries; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Fries in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p33
Reviews for Cheese Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2014
"Sounds exactly like me after I had cheese fries at a restaurant, I couldn't have enough!!"