- spoon over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over cake.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 612 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 513 mg sodium, 96 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.