- Spoon a third of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted
- tube pan. Top with the reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully
- spoon remaining batter over filling. Bake at 350° for 40-50
- minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes
- before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency. Drizzle over bread. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 365 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.