- refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, beat filling ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide into four pieces.
- Roll each into a 12x8-in. rectangle. Spread filling to within 1/2
- in. of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to
- seal and tuck ends under. Place, seams side down, on two greased
- baking sheets. With a sharp knife, make deep slashes across the top
- of each loaf. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle
- over warm loaves. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 loaves (10
- slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 132 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.