- cream and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until
- slightly thickened.
- Stir in chilies, green onions, cilantro, garlic, spices and spinach.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly. Transfer to a food processor; cover
- and process until pureed. Stir in sour cream; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine cheeses; set aside
- 1 cup for topping. Add onion and cilantro to remaining cheese
- mixture; toss to combine. Place about 1/4 cup cheese-onion mixture
- down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down
- in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Pour sauce over top. Sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture. Bake,
- uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas equals 533 calories, 32 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 687 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein.