Cheese Danish Dessert Recipe
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet and press the perforations together.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over half of each rectangle; fold dough over filling and pinch to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cheese Danish Dessert
Sort By :
Wow, I really liked this recipe. My family loved it. Prolly wouldn't make too often. I did a few things different. I used 1/2 cup of sugar instead of 1/4 cup. And I used 2 cans of crescent rolls instead of 1. The cream cheese mixture is more than enough to fill 2 cans of crescent rolls.
These danish are easy to make and taste wonderful. The first time we had these, my family was staying at a Bed & Breakfast in Annapolis, Maryland. I always hoped I would find this recipe someday. The B&B owner delivered these warm right out of the oven every morning. With a hot cup of strong coffee, these danish were a great morning treat. Both my husband and daughter love them as well. Thank you for submitting this recipe!