Cheese Crisps with Ricotta Dip Recipe
- 3 slices pancetta or bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1. In a small skillet, cook pancetta in oil over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Drop Parmesan cheese by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 1 in. apart. Sprinkle with pancetta. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from pans.
- 3. Combine ricotta cheese and preserves; sprinkle with basil. Serve with crisps. Yield: 2 dozen (1-1/2 cups dip).
1 each: 68 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Cheese Crisps with Ricotta Dip
"This was delicious!!! My favorite part was the dips. IT compliments the cheese crisps great. I did leave out the bacon b.c. I was short on time but the crisps still had lots of flavor."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.