- 3 slices pancetta or bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- In a small skillet, cook pancetta in oil over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Drop Parmesan cheese by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 1 in. apart. Sprinkle with pancetta. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from pans.
- Combine ricotta cheese and preserves; sprinkle with basil. Serve with crisps. Yield: 2 dozen (1-1/2 cups dip).
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cheese Crisps with Ricotta Dip
Sort By :
This was delicious!!! My favorite part was the dips. IT compliments the cheese crisps great. I did leave out the bacon b.c. I was short on time but the crisps still had lots of flavor.