"This rich creamy spread looks so festive with flecks of green onion and red pimiento dotting with cheddar cheese," relates field editor Sundra Hauck of Bogalusa, Louisiana. "It's a crowd-pleaser at any party."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cheddar cheese, onions, pimientos, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Press into a small bowl; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before unmolding. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (1-1/2 cups).
Originally published as Christmas Cheese Ball in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p63
Reviews for Cheese Ball Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review