- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cheddar cheese, onions, pimientos, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Press into a small bowl; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before unmolding. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (1-1/2 cups).
Reviews for Cheese Ball Spread
Sort By :
This was one of the best cheese balls even with the hot pepper sauce.....loved it.
This was scrumptious! I had never made a cheese ball, so was a little hesitant. I added 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans and that was good too! I will definitely make it again. Next time, I'll be sure to use finely shredded cheese.
this is my "go to" cheese ball recipe. It is easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious!!
I have made it many times, and never have any left!
This cheese ball is always a hit at parties. It is delicious and my husband asks why I only make it during the holidays.